Tuesday, August 31, 2004

 

Coming soon - Joseph Micallef @ Intercontinental Hotel

At last I will be having a regular gig. Unfortunately it will not be with Acoustika. I will be with another guitarist (still rehearsing) and probably a flamenco dancer too! They want flamenco...and well...hmm... we will give them as near to that as possible. I mean to play flamenco means to rehearse at least 6 hours every day! Who can spare that time without being a full time musican? If I had to rehearse for 6 hours after work I would finish at maybe 11pm!

Well, anyone who wants to see me/listen to me play can visit the Intercontinental Hotel on Wednesdays as from next month (September) but I dot know the exact date when we start. I will post it here when I have it.

Hope to cya there.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?