Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

My Podcasts

Saturday 11th February 2006 - I tried my hand at Podcasting. Podcasting is the art of producing radio-like "broadcasts" which one can download via a podcast reader such as Juice Podcast Receiver. The format of the file is mp3 - but there are also video podcasts.

Well I intend to produce a podcast weekly - every Saturday actually. Should you be interested in listening to them please visit http://plectrumpodcasts.blogspot.com where you will find details and instructions.

I took the opportunity to include a selection from Acoustic Dream in my first podcast but from the next one I will only include my favourite guitar music (spanish, latin or jazzy) from the vast collection that I have.

Happy listening.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?